Thursday, March 8, 2012
Lately Derek and I have been putting in a special amount of effort into decorating around the house. Our house warming party is less than a month away and I want to make sure everything looks perfect. We have put up a new white dresser in the foyer to hold blankets, art supplies, mail, and all sorts of other things. We really have NO closet space in this house so the more dressers we have the better. We just purchased an old kitchen island from our a local antique store in Sharpsburg. The top of it is actually made out of an old door! So cute. I'm going to be repainting it--white and adding hooks and what not. I also went thrifting and found an adorable little table perfect to use as a nigh stand. The last shelf I was using kept rocking and I kept banging my eye and face into the side of it while I slept. How annoying! Our floors are also crooked so it kept rocking so I thought it was important to find a table with nice long legs that would go around the areas of this crooked area. The funny things about buying a really old house, I guess. If your haven't noticed I've become really obsessed with spray painting! Thanks to Apartment Therapy where I got the idea. Derek and I also bought plants for around the house. Our kitchen is packed along the window. We can't wait to get everything together this month. I really love home projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment