Friday, August 26, 2011
Easy to do!
Over the past few months I've been searching for cheap ways to decorate wall space. Over some time of searching on etsy at some really great hoop art I decided to give it a try! I reused left over fabric from what Derek and I used to make our bunting/pennant for the wedding that our guests walked under to get to their seats. We bought hoops and thread at Hobby Lobby for under $20 and I stitched away over a sketch I made on the fabric. I did however youtube how to do certain stitches. I can't wait to use the left over fabric from what I'm using to reupholster our dining room chairs with. The more hoop sizes and different fabrics used the cooler a wall looks. (And yes, I made Derek cross-eyed in this hoop art. My bad! That's why you learn from your mistakes and do everything you stitch seperately or else his nose, other eye and lips will be torn out too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment