It sure has been awhile! I am sorry for my lack of updates as I have been such a busy lady lately and when I get home in the evening I'm ready to curl up on my couch, watch Netflix and go to sleep by 8:30. I feel very old! These past few months have been really great! Derek and I will celebrate our 8 month anniversary on the 18th. The only complaints I have is that our bills keep changing all the time due to certain lame circumstances that have nothing to do with us. Oh well, guess it comes with the territory of buying a house. Our house quickly started looking like a home. I mean, we're not done decorating as i have all these wonderful ideas, but for now my house suites me well. I am having lots of fun playing with colors and don't mind experimenting with things some people may not think would look good. Anyways, I am going to try to update this once or twice a week for now on. Things that are coming up that I would like to post in the near future:
-tour of inside the home
-redoing and planting grass and flowers in the front yard
-possible remodel of our kitchen (??) we'll see when taxes are returned

No comments:
Post a Comment