Lately we have just been waiting to close on the house. We had to finish up some work that needed to be done in repairs before we could call our bank and have the appraisal inspector come back and make sure everything that was needed to be done is now finished. As soon as he/she comes back and sees that everything is great we will be able to close! The new closing date is this Friday, September 16 as the last closing date was on Labor day and of course that wasn't going to happen plus we weren't finished just yet. I have picked out all the colors for the rooms which are mainly aquas, teals, blues and one really light lime green for the living room. I've also been ordering and buying different light fixtures as the ones in the house don't appeal to me at all. So I bought these yesterday to cluster in our living room since we're going to do a forest/outdoor theme:
They'll be dangling over our coffee table area. I can not wait to get into that house again and get everything painted and moved in! It can not get here fast enough!

Those are awesome I love them! Where does one find nifty lighting like that?
ReplyDelete